To remove grass stains from cricket trousers, you can try the following steps:
- Mix together a solution of equal parts water and white vinegar, or use a commercial stain remover.
- Soak a cloth or sponge in the solution and blot the stain.
- Rub the stain gently to loosen any dirt or grass.
- Rinse the trousers with cold water to remove the cleaning solution.
- Repeat the process if the stain is still visible.
Alternatively, you can try using rubbing alcohol or rubbing a bar of soap directly on the stain. Be sure to test the cleaning solution on a small, inconspicuous area of the trousers first to ensure it does not cause any discoloration or damage.
Once the stain has been removed, wash the trousers according to the care instructions on the label. This will help to remove any remaining dirt or cleaning solution and ensure that the trousers are clean and ready for the next game.